“The litigation process is often confusing. We care for our clients, keep their best interests first and foremost and assure they are educated and empowered so they can make informed decisions.”
Fabrice N. Vincent
"One of the nation's premier plaintiffs' firms."
"Representing the best qualities of the plaintiffs' bar."
The National Law Journal
"Their effective and caring advocacy for clients has earned Lieff Cabraser its first-class reputation."
The Daily Journal
Putting Clients First
A partner in our San Francisco office, Fabrice is a tireless and principled advocate for the injured and the families of loved ones who died in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including auto and recreational vehicle accidents, and cases arising from defective infant and consumer products, dangerous prescription drugs, and faulty medical devices. Fabrice’s practice also includes cases involving environmental toxic exposures, medical malpractice, and international and human rights violations.
In many of the cases Fabrice has prosecuted, he has assisted our clients in persuading the corporate defendants to issue recalls or improve their safety procedures for the protection of all consumers and patients.
Fabrice played a pivotal role in the firm’s representation of patients injured by the diet drugs fenfluramine (sold as Pondimin) and dexfenfluramine (sold as Redux) which resulted in a $4.75 billion settlement for those who developed cardiac valve damage or the often fatal condition of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension after taking Pondimin or Redux. Fabrice successfully represented scores of injured patients in individual lawsuits.
Fabrice has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Northern California Super Lawyer for the past five years, and has written extensively on current issues in litigation, including co-editing California Class Actions Practice and Procedures from 2003-2006.
Actos Diabetes Drug Cancer Link Explained
Simply Thick Side Effects & Lawsuits
Fen Phen Settlement Update
SUV Rollover Lawsuits: SUV
Safety Flaws Explained
Awards & Honors
- Best Lawyers in America, based on peer and blue ribbon panel review, selected for list of "San Francisco's Best Lawyers," 2012-2013
- "Northern California Super Lawyer," Super Lawyers, 2006-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Lead Author, Citizen Report on Utility Terrain Vehicle (UTV) Hazards and Urgent Need to Improve Safety and Performance Standards; and Request for Urgent Efforts To Increase Yamaha Rhino Safety and Avoid Needless New Catastrophic Injuries, Amputations and Deaths, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP (2009)
- Co-Author, with Elizabeth J. Cabraser, “Class Actions Fairness Act of 2005,” California Litigation, Vol. 18, No. 3 (2005)
- Co-Editor, California Class Actions Practice and Procedures (2003-06)
- Co-Author, "Ethics and Admissibility: Failure to Disclose Conflicts of Interest in and/or Funding of Scientific Studies and/or Data May Warrant Evidentiary Exclusions," Mealey's December Emerging Drugs Reporter (December 2002)
- Co-Author, "The Shareholder Strikes Back: Varied Approaches to Civil Litigation Claims Are Available to Help Make Shareholders Whole," Mealey's Emerging Securities Litigation Reporter (September 2002)
- Co-Author, "Decisions Interpreting California's Rules of Class Action Procedure," Survey of State Class Action Law (ABA 2000-09), updated and re-published in 5 Newberg on Class Actions (2001-09)
- Coordinating Editor and Co-Author, California section of the ABA State Class Action Survey (2001-06)
- Co-Editor-In-Chief, Fen-Phen Litigation Strategist (Leader Publications 1998-2000)
- Author, "Off-Label Drug Promotion Permitted" (Oct. 1999)
- Co-Author, "The Future of Prescription Drug Products Liability Litigation in a Changing Marketplace," and "Six Courts Certify Medical Monitoring Claims for Class Treatment," 29 Forum 4 (Consumer Attorneys of California 1999)
- Co-Author, "Class Certification of Medical Monitoring Claims in Mass Tort Product Liability Litigation" (ALI-ABA Course of Study 1999)
- Co-Author, "How Class Proofs of Claim in Bankruptcy Can Help in Medical Monitoring Cases," (Leader Publications 1999)
- Author, "AHP Loses Key California Motion In Limine," (February 2000)
- Co-Author, Introduction, "Sanctioning Discovery Abuses in the Federal Court," (LRP Publications 2000)
- "With Final Approval, Diet Drug Class Action Settlement Avoids Problems That Doomed Asbestos Pact," (Leader Publications 2000)
- Author, "Special Master Rules Against SmithKline Beecham Privilege Log," (November 1999)