For the fifth consecutive year, U.S. News and Best Lawyers have recognized Lieff Cabraser as a “Law Firm of the Year.” For 2015, our firm was selected in the category of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs.
With more than 17,000 attorneys providing 600,000 law firm assessments and 7,500 clients contributing to 40,000 evaluations, the 2015 “Best Law Firms” rankings recognizes firms for their professional excellence and impressive client feedback. U.S. News and Best Lawyers rank law firms nationally in 74 different practice areas and 120 metropolitan practice areas. Only one law firm receives the “Law Firm of the Year” award in each of the 73 nationally ranked practice areas.
The 2015 rankings for Lieff Cabraser are as follows:
Tier 1 ranking
- National: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- New York: Employment Law – Individuals; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- San Francisco: Employment Law – Individuals; Litigation – Antitrust; Litigation – Labor & Employment; Litigation – Securities; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
Tier 2 ranking
- National: Litigation – Antitrust
Tier 3 ranking
- National: Litigation – Securities
- New York: Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
Earlier this year, Best Lawyers named 17 Lieff Cabraser attorneys in the 2015 “Best Lawyers in America” listing for outstanding attorneys and leading lawyers.