Lieff Cabraser partner Sarah R. London will be speaking at the 59th Annual Consumer Attorneys of California Virtual Convention on Friday November 20th, 2020. Sarah will be featured on the panel “Trial Lawyer Power Hour: Courtroom Fundamentals on How to Run, Block, Pass and Tackle.”
The full panelist list includes:
- Sarah London, Partner, Lieff Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein, San Francisco, CA
- Niall McCarthy, Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Mike Kelly, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, San Francisco, CA
About the Consumer Attorneys of California
The Consumer Attorneys of California is a professional organization representing the interests of 39 million Californians. CAOC’s member-attorneys stand for plaintiffs seeking accountability from those who do wrong. Among the consumers CAOC represents are:
- Those injured or killed by defective products or drugs.
- People who suffer discrimination because of age, gender, disability or race.
- Individuals injured or killed because of the negligent acts of another.
- Citizens whose civil rights have been violated.
- Workers who have been fired unjustly or injured on the job.
- Investors and others wronged by financial institutions.
- Those whose lives are undercut when insurance companies act in bad faith.
- Patients who have negligently been harmed instead of healed by the health care industry.
Learn more about the CAOC online.
About Sarah London
A member of the Consumer Attorneys of California Convention Leadership Committee and a partner in Lieff Cabraser’s San Francisco office, Sarah London is a determined, skilled, and experienced advocate for the injured, employees, and consumers. She is experienced in all aspects of trial work, from drafting and arguing motions in limine, opposing Daubert challenges to plaintiffs’ experts and deposing defendants’ experts, and serving as lead trial counsel to writing successful post-trial and appellate briefs. Sarah’s case work involvement includes: the Florida Tobacco litigation, Zofran Infant Injury lawsuits, the Toyota Sudden Acceleration litigation, the Norvir antitrust case, Pacific Fertility Clinic Egg and Embryo Preservation Failures, the Gilead HIV Drug Kidney & Bone Injuries litigation, and the nationwide multidistrict Juul e-cigarette fraud and injury litigation. A 2020 Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Rising Star for eight consecutive years and 2015 finalist for the Consumer Attorneys of California Streetfighter of the Year Award, Sarah has held multiple leadership positions in CAOC.
Use the form below to contact a lawyer at Lieff Cabraser.