Kelly McNabb is a partner in Lieff Cabraser’s New York office. As a member of the firm’s mass tort and product liability practice group, she has represented people and families who have been injured by dangerous and defective products manufactured by medical device and pharmaceutical companies. Kelly has played an integral role in litigation in state and federal courts across the country against manufacturers such as Zimmer, Stryker, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi-Sankyo, Olympus, and Bayer. Kelly has dedicated her practice to holding corporations accountable for injuries that devastate her clients.
In 2022, Kelly was appointed to the Steering Committee of The Sedona Conference Working Group I.
Prior to joining Lieff Cabraser, Kelly worked as an attorney in Minneapolis. In 2014, Kelly was named an Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer. She also volunteered at The Advocates for Human Rights in Minneapolis.
In her spare time, Kelly enjoys traveling, trying new cuisines, and being active, especially weight training, yoga, hiking, and skiing.
Long form bio (click to open pdf).
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
J.D. (Cum Laude) – 2012
Law Review: Minnesota Law Review, Managing/Research Editor, 2010 – 2012
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities College of Liberal Arts, Minneapolis, Minnesota
B.A. – 2008
- Minnesota, 2012
- New York, 2015
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 2012
- U.S. Court Of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2017
- “What’s New in Defendants’ ESI Playbook and Strategies?” Complex Litigation E-Discovery Forum (CLEF) Annual Conference, May 2022
- “The Relevant Scope of General Causation: Internal Company Documents and Communications,” American Association for Justice Newsletter, 2018
- “What ‘Being a Watchdog’ Really Means: Removing the Attorney General from the Supervision of Charitable Trusts,” Minnesota Law Review, 2012
- American Association for Justice Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Section, Chair-Elect
- Complex Litigation E-Discovery Forum Board Member
- Law360 Editorial Advisory Board, Product Liability, 2022
- The Sedona Conference Working Group I, Steering Committee, 2022
- Selected for inclusion by peers in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of “Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs,” 2021-2023
- “Rising Star for New York Metro,” Super Lawyers, 2016-2022
- Minnesota Lawyer, Attorney of the Year – Pritzker Trial Team, 2014
- Advocates for Human Rights, 2012 – 2015
- November 8, 2022
34 Lieff Cabraser Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers Listings
- September 29, 2022
16 Lieff Cabraser Attorneys Selected as 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- May 5, 2022
Annika K. Martin and Kelly McNabb to Speak at Complex Litigation eDiscovery Forum (CLEF) Annual Conference May 5-6
- April 27, 2022
Lieff Cabraser Partners Lin Chan and Kelly McNabb Selected for Law360’s 2022 Editorial Advisory Boards
- January 31, 2022
Kelly McNabb Appointed to Steering Committee of Sedona Conference Working Group 1