Mike Sheen is a partner in Lieff Cabraser’s San Francisco office specializing in digital privacy and securities litigation. Before coming to Lieff Cabraser, Mike worked as a Judicial Clerk to Judge Dale A. Drozd of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California and as an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in Los Angeles.
Long form bio (click to open pdf).
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Berkeley Law), Berkeley, California
J.D. – 2012
Berkeley Technology Law Journal, Articles Editor (2010-2011), Executive Editor (2011-2012); Asian American Law Journal, Senior Articles Editor; Berkeley Law Admissions Committee, Student Member; U.C. Berkeley Graduate Assembly, Funding Officer
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
Speaker, “Tricks are for Kids: The Dark Side of Children’s Gaming Apps,” Harvard Plaintiffs’ Law Association (HPLA), March 2023
- California, 2012
- U.S. Court Of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2022
- “Rising Star for Northern California,” Super Lawyers, 2021, 2022