Patrick Andrews is an associate in Lieff Cabraser’s San Francisco office and a 2019-2021 Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for the New York metropolitan area.
Before coming to Lieff Cabraser, Patrick worked at Levy Konigsberg, LLP and as a judicial intern for U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos of the Southern District of New York.
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
West-Northwest Journal of Environmental Law and Policy, Managing Editor; Inaugural Sack Teaching Fellow; Andrew G. Pavlovsky Memorial Scholarship; CALI Award; Witkin Award
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- New Jersey, 2020
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2019
- New York