A fundamental drive to fight unfairness and achieve justice for our clients has characterized Lieff Cabraser since our founding in 1972. We have fought to promote safer products; ensure fair competition; advance the rights of consumers, employees and investors; safeguard the environment; and remedy civil rights violations of citizens worldwide.
Firm News Videos
In 2010, the American Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession recognized Elizabeth J. Cabraser with one of the highest honors for women lawyers, the Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement award.
Videos by Practice Area
- What Are the First Steps to Take in Enforcing a Patent?
- What Are the Damages Available in Patent Lawsuits?
- Summary of Violations of Labor Laws Some Tech Companies Employing H1-B and L-1 Visa IT Workers Have Committed
- Top 3 Factors for Whistleblowers In Selecting A Lawyer
- How to Bring a Whistleblower Lawsuit
- Whistleblower Law Explained
- Whistleblower False Claims Act: Record Settlement in Lawsuit
- Whistleblowers and Securities Law
Auto & SUV Accidents
Prescription & Over the Counter Drug Injuries
- Benicar Blood Pressure Drug Injuries
- Dialysis Patient Heart Attacks & Deaths
- Fen Phen Diet Drugs Settlement Update
- Meningitis Outbreak & the Law
- Risperdal Male Breast Growth Side Effects Explained
- Zofran Anti-Nausea Medication Birth Defect Injuries
- Zoloft & Antidepressant Birth Risks Explained